Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dante Capture The Flag

On Friday room14 and 15 played a new game called capture the flag after morning tea on the bottom field. It was a tactical game.
First Miss King divided us into 2 teams, Room 15 was red and Room 14 was green. She also explained the rules, she said, ''If you get tugged you have to stand there until someone in your team gets you and takes you to the other side."
I was doing an awesome job of guarding the flag and Mary was rescuing people. Soon we were the winners at playing. When it was finished all of us were cheering and clapping for our team and the other team.
Finally we were exhausted and sweaty. Last of all we had to pick up rubbish and our class won again. That was the end of the game. I am so nervous and excited about playing a new game on Friday. I know it is going to be a fun game for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Dante,
    I really enjoyed reading your recount. That game 'Capture the Flag' sounds like a lot of fun. Good on you for doing a great job protecting the flag. I liked how you used descriptive words to explain how you were all feeling. I look forward to reading more on your blog.

    Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lavakula, thankyou for commenting on my blog. I really liked the game because guarding the flag was my the thing I liked the best.
    Have a great day, and looking at my blog.
    from Dante

    ReplyDelete