Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan's Earthquake


On Friday the 11th of March there was a massive Earthquake in Japan around Tokyo. It has been reported that over 10,000 people are missing and a lot of people are very sad because they have lost there family's. It is a bit scary to know that buildings and houses have been demolished and people missing and things being moved and scattered like toys. I hope there is a way to help them so I say in my heart to them God bless you and the people that have died it is really hard to let the people that you love go that is the same with me. Anyways hope you be safe and take care. Then there was a Tsunami that hit Japan and spreads all over Tokyo and stuff like cars were floating inside the water. A lot of people died from it and I think they are going to have a great time in Heaven. The End



No comments:

Post a Comment