Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Dinosaur :)

Thousands of years ago there lived a Stegosaurus named Cathrine. She was not like the other dinosaurs because she was the only one with blue eyes and the rest had brown eyes. She was the shortest dinosaur out of there family. She loved to eat veges because she was a vegetarian but her family's were known as the best meat eaters. Cathrine also likes to eat plants her favorite veges are Carrots and Corn and the only meat she eats is Corn Beef its her favorite. They lived in a beautiful enormous white house that was in Washington. There were 24 bed rooms for my brothers and sisters and one huge one for me. My brothers and sisters get lots of money but when I get my money I save it for my family to go on a trip to Hawaii.

Cathrine is short but strong, she has spikes on her tail to protect her self from her enemy, plates on her back to look really cool and her skin color is Tan. What she likes to play is Tiggy. That is her favourite thing to play because she is very fast and is better then her family.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us about your Dinosaur Dante. What a creative way to share your information that you have learnt about the Stegosaurus.
    Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete