1. The rabbit crunched on the carrot we placed in its bowl.
2. The water balloon hit the foot path with a loud '' SPLOT''.
3. Mrs Jackson peered out from under her umbrella when she heard the thunder rumble.
4. I heard the snap, crackle, and pop off the limbs crackling from the wind and Ice.
5. With a loud thud, the door to the Museum sealed shut behind the intruders.
6. The tickling of the bells on the sleigh put me in the Christmas spirit.
7. Although we warned our dog as he investigated the beehive we soon herd him yelp as he was stung.
8. While keeping a watchful eye on his owners, the golden retriever chomped on his bone.
9. The teacher quited the class due to all the chatter around the room during her lessons.
10. The frogs greeted each other with ribbits.
11. The snake warned us with a hiss to stay away.
12. Stan was pulled under by a huge wave soon he came up sputtering.