Thursday, May 10, 2012

ART ALIVE TERM 2




During the week Room 16 have been painting different paintings from different painters. When we were doing our rotations we went to Room 20 first, and the painter of the paintings that we were going to do is Danielle Hulme, to me I think her paintings were beautiful because of the different colours and the different types of patterns she uses. The painting that we painted was a red flower, the red flower was part of a picture that Daniella Hulme painted. When my painting was finished it did not end up as a flower it ended up as a red puppet, but I tried my best. But this painting that I have here is painting that I drew but copied from a photo on the internet I wanted to make it realistic but I put black on the top dark grey in the middle and light grey at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment