Friday, June 28, 2013

My Reflection For This Week / De Bono’s Hats

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
The things that I enjoyed this week was how to make a good movie trailer. I also liked being with my friends a lot so that they can help me for when i’m wrong on things i’m doing.



Black Hat - Which things didn't I like.
I didn't like how my team weren't working as a team most of the week. I also didn't like how sometimes they weren't focusing too much and that they weren't doing the right things at times.



Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The interesting thing that happened this week is that my friend Annliz worked really hard on our storyboard and that I had a lot of help from her. The other thing was that we all agreed on what we were going to do which was awesome.



White Hat - What did I learn.
I learnt that working as a team can get your things finished in time. I also learnt that Mrs Squires told me about how I should make my movie look real and that when I am doing it I have to do it properly.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
What I can do better next time is let other peoples ideas come into our movie instead of one persons idea. Also to let other new people into my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment