Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas dinner

Yesterday I went to a Christmas dinner at the GI center next to the library. I went with my 2 brothers and 4 sisters and mum. I looked threw the window and their was the Christmas tree there was presents and my mum said ‘’ All of you will get presents except for the adults. We had to show our ticket to them to go inside. It looked perfect their were alot of crackers around on the tables and chips in the ice-cream containers. Then they said the prayer and it was time for dinner. It was a delicious dinner and it was time for dessert. Then I went to go and get my dessert I had a cake and some strawberry's. It was time for presents and I was only aloud to open it at home. My present was a box that sang Merry Christmas and there was a cup inside the box. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment