Monday, December 13, 2010

My 2010 Highlights

What have you enjoyed this year?
I have enjoyed going to camp this year because we got to do a lot of cool things, such as going to swimmerama, rockclimbing, skating and eating yummy food.

What have you enjoyed learning the most?

This year I really enjoyed learning how to write interesting paragraphs.

Which things would you have liked to have done more of?

I would have liked to go on more camps, because they are so much fun and you get to make new friends.

Which things do you think you could have worked harder at?

I could have worked harder at using my strategies and trying to learn different ways of solving problems.

What were some of your best memories from this year?

One great memory from this year for me is the great time I had at camp. I'm looking forward to camp next year!

What goal or goals have you got set for next year?

A goal I would like to work on next year is trying to be kind to my peers and to help others with their work. I want to be a Pt England role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment