Friday, September 16, 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011


My favourite part of the Rugby World Cup was when a boy was walking through names of rugby players on the ground. The last name was Jonah Lomu he is the best Rugby player I have ever seen and herd about. After that they both walked to a tall trophy that had a girl singing a beautiful song that I would like to learn, when I grow up just like her because she has a beautiful voice and she is pretty. Maybe one day I would be just like her.

My 2nd favourite Highlight was the Fire Works. They looked so cool when Mr Somerville ( My teacher) showed me on his Mac Book, but I really wished that I would of been there but I was at my Church Camp. To bad I couldn’t see the Rugby World Cup 2011, opening ceremony in Auckland. Some people from my school said that some of the Fire works came out the Sky Tower. And I said Wow that sounds awesome. My teacher Mr Somerville said that he was trying to get on a train but all the trains were filled because of the people at Sylvia Park, and I just laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment