Friday, September 23, 2011

AUSSIE RULES


In stead of playing Badminton on Thursday’s we do Aussie Rules. Aussie Rules is a great thing to be taught about. We have been introduced by a lady named Megan, who is going to talk to us about Aussie Rules. When we were there she took us on to the field and told us to either bob down or sit on the grass. We also learn about how to bounce the ball, bouncing the ball was easy but the drop punt was kind of tricky to me. Anyways Megan said to us that we had to bounce the ball every 10 steps or 20 meters. I am use to bouncing a rugby ball because I have 1 at home that I practice with after my homework. That was one of my favourite things.
My favourite game was when we had to get a rugby ball and to pretend that there was a river between the Tigers ( My team) and the lions ( Mr Somerville's team) After that a man named Johnny told us that when you kick the ball it has to come over the other teams head and land on the ground. The first team to win was the Tigers but then we had a second match then the lions won. But then it was time to go to class, and it was an awesome day so maybe one day you should try it. Thank you for listing to my story about Aussie Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment