Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The First Day of Term 4!!


I really liked our new topic called “ OUTTA THIS WORLD, it was all about Planets and Galaxy's. I saw some teachers with Alien masks on that looked really creepy to me.
My favourite highlight at the Immersion Assembly was the introduction. It was really cool when I saw all these planets, and I didn’t know that Earth was that small. These are the planets that go in order that I saw on the big screen. The Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, the Moon, Mars, Cease, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Eris. WOW that is lots.What I have learned was that there are lots of galaxy’s and planets. My favourite planet is Saturn because of the beautiful rings around it. If I went to Saturn I would bring a little bag so that I could bring something that is in space to my country and show them what I have collected, and I might even be famous by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment