Friday, November 4, 2011

Visiting Mars?


One day I went outta space to see if Aliens really do exists. When I went outta space I landed on a planet named Mars. It had lots of holes in it and when I was about to say WOW, I got knocked out with a rock. Next minute I was in a Space ship with, I don't believe it I saw aliens I got really scared that I fainted. Then I woke up again in a castle filled with lots and lots of aliens I was about to faint again but then I notest that they lift me up and chucked me on a chair. When I said who are you they started talking a different language that I didn't really know how to speak. It was so bizarre.


After that they offered me some food that looked really yuk, but when I was eating it it tasted like Chicken. Then they showed me a room fulled with lots and lots of food and I started to eat like half the table, then I started getting full so I tried to ask them if they know where a bed is but they didn't understand so I acted it out. Then he showed me to a big room with 5 beds on top of each other. The next morning I woke up and had some breakfast, and after that I found my rocket, ship, he was all fixed thanks to the aliens. I was a bit sad that I had to go but I knew that it was the right thing to do, so I went in my rocket and blasted off back to Earth, it was really cool to be back in my home sweet home. At night time I went outside to look out my telescope to see mars and there it was. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment