Monday, November 21, 2011

Year 6 Camp at Kawau Island.













These are
2 photos that Miss Vaa'fusuaga ( Teacher ) and Steve ( a helper ) took of Me and the Katz A ( on the Right ) and my Bivouac Crew ( Andrea, Anarhera and me.




Running to my mums room, I knocked on the door saying “ GET UP MUM GET UP” because today was going to be exciting for me. Then I had to get my day pack ready and set off for today, then I went into the kitchen to make my mum said that she was going to by me some lunch from the shops. After that we brought some breakfast from the bakery, I had 2 Chicken Kebab sticks and a Custard Pie, then she brought me some lunch witch was a Chicken and avocado sandwich and Cookie Bear biscuits with a Le-snack, doesn't that sound delicious to you because it does to me.

My favourite Activity at Camp Bentzon was Sailing. I was the demonstration for Katz A (my team) and the person that was teaching all of us was Peter, he told me to get into the boat and sit straight then he showed me the rudder that controls the boat to where to where you want to go and he also showed us that if you want to turn around back to shore you have to put the tail to the sail and leave it there until you turn around and sit on the other side of the boat, so then on the concert night I got an Eward for being the best sailor.


The best thing about camp was eating the food. Our cook Mr Coop was an amazing cooker because when I had breakfast I had a bread that was made by Mr Coop and when I put it in my mouth I wanted to go for more bread and that is like my 2nd favourite bread that I like because my first is French bread and French sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dante,
    My name is Brianne Woods and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I just wanted to let you know that your post was wonderful!I enjoyed reading about your experience at Camp Bentzon. It is so neat that you learned how to sail, that sounds like so much fun! I am so glad that you had a great time! Thank you for sharing your experience! You are a great writer, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete