Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SPORTS :)


Sports!! What I like about sports is that it makes me fit and makes me want to do it again and again. I also like sports because you get to compete against schools and when you win you probably will win trophies and certificates.

I love playing Netball because its fun and awesome. Netball is a ball sport played between two teams of seven players. The sport Netball is mostly played on the court with two Netball hoops at the end of the court. Each team attempts to score goals by passing a ball down the court and shooting it through its goal ring, and the winning team that has the most goals win, and when I grow up I want to be like Maria Tutaia.

My second favorite sport is badminton. I like badminton because it is fun and a little bit easy for me. The first time I started playing badminton was when I was 10, our teacher for badminton was Lorraine and Debby. We use a racket and a shuttle to play Badminton and a net, then you have a partner on one side of the net and the other person have to be on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment