Thursday, May 9, 2013

Will.i.am's Surprise Donation To The NZ Children's Trust.




I think that Will.i.am’s song about ‘That Power’ talks about his childhood a bit and that you could share and tell your dreams to everyone and that's what he probably did with his friends and families support. This little piece of the song sort of tells me that when he says that he used to have a piggy bank but now he’s got a bigger bank, i’m imagining it in my head that when he was little he had a piggy bank with a little bit of money. But now he has his own bank and has gone richer just because of his singing which inspires a lot of people around the globe.


I saw the t.v cameras at the back of us I was so shocked because I knew that this person was going to be a really famous person. When Mr Burt told asked us if we knew the ‘Black Eyed Peas‘ I knew that it had to be one of them and when he said that it was going to be Will.i.am I was so shocked and my heart was beating so fast that it was like running a marathon. I said to myself that this is so awesome that Will.i.am is coming to P.t England school to donate $100,000 to NZ children's trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment