Monday, August 19, 2013

Movie Making Reflection

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
The things that I enjoyed this week in the creative strand was making the best movie with my best friends ever. And getting to hang around with them a lot. I also enjoyed being around with my classmates and having a lot of fun.


Black Hat - Which things didn't I like.
I didn't like it how we only had a little bit of time to finish off our movie but it was still cool. I also didn't like our song for our movie because it wasn't really about love but our one was about friendship so that should be ok.


Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The interesting thing about this week is that in our movie we used Mr Liufau for it and it was fun filming with him. The other interesting thing that happened was that we got to use Mr Liufau’s car for our movie.


White Hat - What did I learn.
I learnt that love is not just boys liking girls and girls liking boys, it’s also about how friends love each other as well like sisters. I have also learnt how to do different kinds of shots in our movie.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
I can use more people and do different kinds of shots next time and to make it more interesting to add our own costumes. And maybe we could use better things in our movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment