Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maniakalani Film Festival


And this was our fifth Maniakalani Film Festival.

On Wednesday the 14th of November Pt England School went to the Manaiakalani Film Festival at Sylvia Park. We went at around 1:30 in the afternoon, we travelled by bus all the way to Sylvia Park and when we got there we saw alot of schools coming in and out of the doorways. When we went inside the doors we had to go and sit in our seats, but I am only going to talk about my favorite part of the Manaiakalani Film Festival. Well my favorite movie that I watched is room 18, because of how they were doing different facials from when they were looking at each other ( because they were really bored). I think that the funniest facial was Raihan’s because he looked like he was trying to do the pukana, and when Starford took out his phone and wanted to video chat with Brook on her phone (awkward! But funny and cool at the same time).

No comments:

Post a Comment