Monday, March 18, 2013
Dog Surfing Sentences
2) Yesterday morning my family and I went on a scavenger hunt.
3) Across the clashing waves towards browns island, the dogs were surfing.
4) Carefully gliding towards shore, the dogs surf board unfortunately broke.
5) Tiredly walking to find something to eat because my body is weak.
6) Carving another surf board my paws barely touched the wood.
7) Jumping on the hot sand, my paws were ready to carve a new surf-board.
8) Happily celebrating, the dog finished off the board and was ready to go back home.
9) "Look I can see people" he woofed.
10) Finally i'm back on shore with my family.