Monday, May 16, 2011

Embarrassing Moment

These were the 2 of my embarrassing times on different days.

It all began at the shops when I was embarrassed in front of a few people. I was getting some apples and putted it into the trolley. Then I took about 5 steps and my big brother Dominic put his leg out and I tripped over. So I stood back up again and then there was a 9 year old girl who was laughing. I thought about going to punch her but we had to go and eat some lunch.

It was so embarrassing when I was walking to school in the cold rainy wind I was holding an umbrella. there were other people who were there too but the wind was so hard a girls umbrella flew away and I started to laugh because it was funny. then I was walking with an umbrella and the wind was blowing hard out that the wind broke it. Then the girl was laughing at me. then I went across the road and gave her my umbrella and then ran to school because I didn’t want to get soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment