Monday, December 16, 2013

My Net book Reflection For 2013

What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
The thing that I have learnt from my teacher this year was having a girl teacher because I haven't had one for ages, also because she has made me a better person during the years have gone by because she knows the things that has happened in my life and she helps me to keep going forward.

What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself?
I learnt that arguing with your friends doesn't change anything it just makes you stupid. I also learnt how to use blocks to solve my maths problems.

This year has been a really good year. I have learnt a lot of things to do with maths and how I can take numbers from numbers to make a bigger number. And in writing I learnt about different people like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. I have had a really good experience here and hope the rest of the school will as well.

For me I think that Net books are really good to use because when we need help we can just type it up on our internet so called as 'Wairehe' to connect with it. I have had my Net book for 3 years now and I haven't really done that much damage to it, but I will still be having it because I am going to Tamaki College.

No comments:

Post a Comment