Monday, December 2, 2013

Narrative about the swimming pools.

gif maker Dipping my feet into the water there was a shiver with coldness going through my body. While I was getting in I was watching the rest of the children swimming around. We had an instructor talking to us about the different kinds of swimming moves, there were three types of swimming moves that we had to learn. One of them was the backstroke, I loved doing the backstroke because it was like I was floating through a pool of roses and it felt relaxing. The second move we did was the hand stands, the hand stands were a bit hard because there was a little space where we could do it. It was hard for me because I couldn't really balance myself under the water and I was a bit scared that maybe someone might hit me in the face. The third and last one was the freestyle. It was really easy because it was like doing backstroke but you head in the water and swim forward. And this is my narrative about the swimming pools.


No comments:

Post a Comment